• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OK4WD and Mud in the pines presents Monsters in the Mud

Mudboy

NAXJA Forum User
April 15th Island Dragway in Warren County
Get your 4x4s ready and your tow vehicles. I'm looking forward to this one. There's the mud bog, which for the smaller trucks will be passable and about 180 foot long. For the bigger trucks it will be about 250 feet long with a crazy deep hole at the end. There will be a burnout contest . 1/4 mile/1/8 mile drag racing. For those of you who are geared low and would be screaming in a 1/4 there will be 1/8 mile readouts as well. Get your tow trucks and see whos is nastier. I will probably not have my jeep ready for the mud bog, but I will race AND SPANK any other 6 cylinder jeep. Be wrangler, cj, cherokee, zj wj, jk. Give me the challenge and BRING IT!!!! Event t-shirts and other novelties will be on sale that day as well. This event is a fundraiser for Island Dragway that Scott from OK and myself have put togetehr and should be a different kind of show compared to New Egypt if any of yall have been there in the past.

file.php

Last edited:
Monsters in The Mud
April 15, 2012 at Island Dragway Great Meadows, NJ
TRUCKS , JEEPS & SUVs ONLY
Trophies for all classes. All trucks must pass tech. Helmets are required.
Spectators $10. Monster Truck Rides $5 per child/adult. Ages 7 and under free

Gates open @ 9am. Tech opens @ 9am. Timeshots @ 10am.
Download the flyer here!

Mudbogs
$35 per class per truck
Class I- Up to 33” tires
Class II- Up to 39” tires
Class III – 39”- 44” tires
Class IV- Open
Best of 3 time shots is class winner

Truck Drags
Normal Bracket Tree
Open Test n Tune – $35
Class Truck – $35
Class I – Gas or Diesel 7.99 – 12.99 et
Class II – Gas or Diesel 13.00 up
Winner of class runs for King of Track

Burnout Competition @1pm

Drag race – 2 timeshots per class. Elimination @2pm

Trucks running in Mudbog can Test n Tune only or Test n Tune can Mudbog.

No pre-registration required.

Please call Scott Embley for more information at 908-454-6973 or 570-460-6090

Back