• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Official" SE Meet/Greet VOTE date/location

SE MEET/GREET

• February 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February 16

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • February 23

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Devil's Playgound - Lexington, NC

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Callalantee - Mountain City, TN

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: "Unofficial" SE Meet/Greet VOTE date/location

rubiconrescue said:
^ ill be at the DPG invite hope to see some new faces out there. this will be the first ride out of the shop for the ckee

I'm going to hold you to that.. and you're saying you're going to take it on the rocks right....

Chris, I'll take the ride up to DPG on the 16th and check it out. Not sure about Tennessee yet.

uncc civilengineer said:
I'm going to hold you to that.. and you're saying you're going to take it on the rocks right....

yep....i proablly want have the new 35's on there yet. but i think ive seen some xj's on 33 destinations down there b4:shhh:

rubiconrescue said:
yep....i proablly want have the new 35's on there yet. but i think ive seen some xj's on 33 destinations down there b4:shhh:

Yep... that I had nothing for that ledge on 285's... The XJ walks it now though... And someone stacked some rocks at the bottom so who knows maybe 33's are enough now...

Jeepsloth said:
Chris, I'll take the ride up to DPG on the 16th and check it out. Not sure about Tennessee yet.

Mark, If it's not too bad of a drive I think you'll like it... the buggies tend to put on a pretty good show...

I vote later in the month, gives me longer to work out the loose ends in my rig. Seems I keep finding new stuff all the time.

Nick... I'd rather you not come if you dont mind... you'll make the rest of our heeps look bad..

As of now the date is:

February 23 & 24 at Callalantee (Mountain City, TN)
http://www.highcountryatv.com/

I know my way around fairly well and I feel like we can ALL stay together for the most part..

uncc civilengineer said:
Nick... I'd rather you not come if you dont mind... you'll make the rest of our heeps look bad..

Won't make much look bad in the shape its in right now. Hell, I'm just limping around front wheel drive at the moment.

Back