• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O2 sensor won't budge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
71159_215105478858_6901744_n.jpg

:roflmao:been swamped with end of year and stuff, so what did i miss?

Ooof... Where to begin?

I guess we determined XJ's are extremely difficult to work on. And only professional mechanics(read high school dropouts) with YEARS of experience and thousands of dollars in professional tools should own them...

Oh, and the same high school drop out/mechanic earns at least a six digit income in NYC....:thumbup:

Last edited:
got it, i will buy a BMW, move the shop to NYC and only work on XJ's.

i was going to tell him an easy to do it but he is mad at me, oh why not, Troll, do this. pull the body off, that will give you room to pull the exhaust off, take the full exhaust to a local high school and have a pre-drop out change the O2, you will need to pay them in beer, but they are not that smart so get the cheap stuff.

you really should not drive the XJ there because the lit CEL from the ECU tells you that the O2 is bad in the first place...............:) stay tuned........here comes the :gonnablow

Nine pages are enough. :confused1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back