• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFL4x4 Sham-ROCK Run Event

Rebel XJ Monster

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up guys, my name is Grayson Glaze and I am one of the co-founders of NWFL4x4 Club based out of Ft Walton Beach FL. We are hosting a rather large event at Morris Mountain ORV in AL. I dont know if any of you have heard of this park, but its totally badass. Its about 2 hrs East of GreyRock ORV AL. The event will be held over the St Patricks Day weekend which is March 16-18, hence the name Sham-ROCK Run. We will have prizes to raffle off, a rock race competition set up with trophies, and we are positive now that CRAWL Magazine and JPFreek Magazine is going to be there to cover the event, so who knows, one of you could make their magazine. How cool would that be right? But yeah, its gonna be a great time with alot of cool rigs there. If you wanna check out their site, goto www.morrismountainorv.com and if you wanna check our site out, goto www.nwfl4x4.com. Thanks guys and I hope to see you all out there. I will answer any and all questions you have. I will check back on here periodically, but for the most current info, please goto our forums under Rides/Functions and you will see the Sham-ROCK Run thread.

I have posted on other sites this is posted on. I will be there, along with some friends.

Back