• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NonXJ: 1:8 DXR8 Pro Buggy RTR FAST and Very CLEAN

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this about 2 yrs ago and have taken it camping a few times with maybe 3-4 battery's thru it.

I have many other SCT and Crawlers and now a Yeti, etc. This was just not my cup o tea.

It is a Duratrax (read on before you judge yet :) DXR8 pro buggy. Read about it here:
Duratrax DXR8-E 1/8 Scale Buggy Review « Big Squid RC – News, Reviews, Videos, and More!

It starts as a roller and in it has in it (All has about 4 charges thru them and excellent condition):
Turnigy 2100KV 4 pole brushless motor
Turnigy 160A 1:8th ESC w/Fan
4S 6500 - 60C LiPo Battery
Traxxas TQi 5-Channel Receiver
Traxxas Engine temp sensor for telemetry
JR Racing Z9100T Digital Ultra Torque MG Servo
Color matched 17mm wheels and duratrax C3 tires

Buggy is Fast and Clean. NOT ONE ISSUE. You will need a TX though. With work instantly with a traxxas newer model TX, or just replace the RX to match your TX.

$350 or trade for a Clean RTR (not all bashed) Wraith or similar type rig, that my 6 yo can enjoy.

Located in Yorba Linda, CA and can ship on your dime. Its big and heavy though.

Email works best:
[email protected]

DRX8.jpg

DRX81.jpg

DRX82.jpg

DRX83.jpg

PS this thing I believe does about 50-55MPH. When gauging it against my Slash that has full telemetry and side by side driving.

Back