• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non XJ related/Classic car rental for a few hours

Catch22

NAXJA Forum User
I thought I would check here first. My buddy in Nashville is looking for a classic nice vehicle to use at his wedding just to drive off with after the ceremony. Something in the 50s to 60s era. Does anybody have anything like that they would be willing to share for a few hours that we can work out some kind of compensation?

Just checking around. Thanks.

Grand Avenue has 2 chauffeur driven 1963 Rolls Royce Silver Clouds. They also have a mid 60s Cadillac convertible and a 1964 Mustang.

He can visit cars and coffee at the Thoroughbred 20 theaters in Cool Springs every Saturday and find owners of dozens of classics from Jags to Vettes to Datsuns.

Grand Avenue has 2 chauffeur driven 1963 Rolls Royce Silver Clouds. They also have a mid 60s Cadillac convertible and a 1964 Mustang.

He can visit cars and coffee at the Thoroughbred 20 theaters in Cool Springs every Saturday and find owners of dozens of classics from Jags to Vettes to Datsuns.

I might need to look into the second part. Thanks!

Is the C&C out there every Saturday? Ours is only one Saturday per month.

Ours is every Saturday - but the first Saturday is the big one that brings in the supercars and exotics.

Back