• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No more Jeep work for awhile

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Well, boys, I guess she sits like she is for awhile. Not much to sort out, which is good. Just some shimmies and shakes and vibrations.

But, I am only home 5 more days this month so not a lot of time to devote to the Jeep. One of those days will be at Baptist Hospital for shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum in my right shoulder. While everyone else is out getting drunk on New Years Eve, I will be home in bed high on painkillers!

Doc says I should be out of the sling in about a month or so, but full recovery will be 6 months, and probably four before I can start doing anything with my arms in postions that they are required to be in to wrench under a Jeep.

So, now I am off to Baltimore, Virginia, Chicago, and Iowa before Christmas Day! Whoever said that the Holiday season was busy sure said a mouthful.

Y'all be good, and I'll pop back on when I can from the road! Thanks for a great year with the Jeep y'all. The friends I made, help I got, and tech I learned over the last 12 months was appreciated and invaluable! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Have a speedy recovery!

Take care and have fun.

Have fun Bro, Have her ready for the Crawl! :D

I'd like to get her ready for Winterfest Uh-leven, but that will depend on if my shoulder is ready!

what do you have to get done? oh and be careful and take care of that shoulder.

I'll watch your Jeep for you and see if I can figure the shimmies out.:D

Be careful on the road and if you need anything done around the house, give a holler out!

oops, i answered my own question. reading is good.....

I'll watch your Jeep for you and see if I can figure the shimmies out.:D
I might take you up on that! Not sure how much driving I will do that first month anyway!!!

I'd like to get her ready for Winterfest Uh-leven, but that will depend on if my shoulder is ready!

Awesome, we'd be glad to have you. Hopefully it heals quickly for you.

Back