• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New wheels and tires for the XJ & ZJ

Talyn

NAXJA Forum User
Both my XJ and ZJ needed new tires. The 16" Icons from the XJ went on the ZJ w/ a set of Firestone Destination AT tires. A set 17" Dodge Charger wheels w/ Bridgestone Dueler Revo2s went on the XJ.

DSC_1746.JPG

DSC_1678.JPG

2014-11-27%2009.03.22.jpg

2014-11-27%2009.03.33.jpg

Looks really good. I had those on my Cherokee when I bought it, but they had the dodge charger tires mounted on them, so it looked a bit off. If they stuck out a bit more I would have probably kept them. good looking rig!

Is that shock dirty?!? WTH
It is.. and scratched. I'll have to fix that when I get around to it. But it is also my $1900 beater ZJ, so it isn't as perfect as the XJ. LOL

What size are those tires on the XJ ... I have the same wheels, I want to put them on my MJ with 245/70r17s.

Looking good. I have a set of TJ Moab wheels, looking for tires. I really like the REVO/2 so I will most likely do that route. I know I will be looking at 16's but how much did the REVO's in the 17" flavor set you back?

Back