• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA

TheCheepHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Does the SE chapter cover the Carolinas? If so I wanna join! I picked up my second XJ today and planning on building her up!
38b3339de69b5b710dab7d92d607e158.jpg

Howdy! Hope that you are able to start getting involved in some of the SEC runs and work days. The guys in the Carolinas do a lot of work at Uwharrie.

Take a look at the rest of the forum. Lots of good tech information on here. Hope you consider becoming a member. Right now you are just a user. Membership is $35 for a year and with that you get access to additional forums, voting rights, and your membership money will help the SEC give back for our land use initiatives.

http://www.naxja.org/html/membership_faq.htm

Welcome aboard! I'm down in Hartsville. There is a new park in Jefferson, SC.

Haha did you build it?

"You didn't make it up that hill... Hit it again, cause we aren't leaving till you get it done."

Nope. Just bought it like you see it there and sold it a week later.

The guy I sold it to insists that I screwed him over so I'm sure you got a nice story about me when you bought it.

Nice. I think I'm heading to Broken Nut on Saturday. How far are you from Jefferson, SC?

Im about two hours from there. Whats Broken nut?

"You didn't make it up that hill... Hit it again, cause we aren't leaving till you get it done."

Broken Nut Off Road park is a new private park in Jefferson, SC. It borders the Lynches river. Currently has about 300 acres to rid on. Lots of easy trails. Some very tight ravines that will get much better with traffic. The ridge I help cut two trails on is starting to expose some nice potential rock. It need traffic. It reminds me of Gulches when it first opened. It's $15 to get in $5 a passenger. Kids ridding under 12 free maybe. I could be wrong on that.

Id like to go there once the jeep is running. Guy i work with is familiar w the Gulches and said its fun

"Jeep you own, off-road you must"

Gulches is fun bot it takes me about 3 hours to get there. Broken Nut just opened last month. I was in a ravine Saturday that had 3 exits and in the middle Deanna, my girlfriend was looking a little worried. The passenger side literally dragging dirt. They have the beginnings of a tough truck track being built too.

Back