• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA

I think the previous posts were coming in out of sync? The stock wheels are 16" silver star. Very good shape as is the whole Jeep. Previous owner must have kept in garage? They recorded every oil change since 2001 and other maintenance.

Ed, these are the Silver Stars:
IMG_11221_zps29eff0d0.jpg

Sluder, yours stock, looks just like mine stock, but quite different built up! Nice job! Love the Anniversary Editions!!! Tell me you still have the floor mats....
2B6311CA-AC17-42DF-99CD-FB9F137E3360_zpswlsd0vwm.jpg

Looks great!

Maybe I missed it, but where about in NC are you?

Awesome to see you a red letter member too! :party:

Yeah, the Silver Stars only came on 5.9 ZJ's and 60th Ann. XJ's. I really like them.

Anxious to hear where you are in NC as well. We need more folks in this area.

I am in Lumberton, NC. I still have the floor mats and stock wheels. Previous owner did a great job of keeping it clean and maintained.

IDK if you saw it but a couple of us are getting together at my shop in Hartsville, SC for a motor swap on my twins 98xj this Saturday. Come on down if you are free. PM me for address and details.

I got a buddy that's selling a full set for $200 with tires. Looks exactly like the ones pictured here.

Yea I need one. I need to get this thing running right now.

Back