• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to me MJ

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
Been hunting for a descent rig for a few weeks now. Wanted something a little more built but this will work for now. 91 4.0 5 speed factory 44 rear with limited slip 163k on the clock. Digging the purple 97-up clip on the front end, kinda whish the whole truck was purple lol

92 is a unicorn...I've seen 1 in my 18 years of jeeping and 30+ years of 4 wheeling.

I had a 91 myself.

Yep it's on there :( I had a fourwheeler accident some years back and unfortunately it's time to take care of some medical bills from that. Nothing is "wrong" with it mechanically, drives down the interstate at 70+ all day long. Heat and AC work. You have to wiggle the light switch to get the brake lights and interior lights to come on. The windshield wipers are stuck on. Has some dents from off road, fenders are cut. Other than that its a great little truck!.

And it is indeed an HO!

Ive also put different doors on it, the doors that were on it were unbolted, then had the hinges cut and he didn't line the hinges back up. I had some I can cut without unbolting and they line up much better.

Back