• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Process - closed

Damn :( Who is going to build all the T-Cases for new Wranglers?

It's really a shame that yet anther Employer chooses profit over doing right by it's employees.

Covey wrote:
"The worse thing you can do to your Employees is to become unprofitable."

My version is:
"The worse thing you can do to your Employees is to be solely Profit Driven."

-Ron

It's really a shame that yet anther Employer chooses profit over doing right by it's employees.

Covey wrote:
"The worse thing you can do to your Employees is to become unprofitable."

My version is:
"The worse thing you can do to your Employees is to be solely Profit Driven."

-Ron
:rolleyes:

is that kool aid good?

Yup. It's sad. You drive around that area and it's just depressing. Syracuse was once an industrial giant. In that particular area, they used to make the NP transfer cases, chrysler transmission, carrier HVAC, John Deere tractors (assembled), GM hubcaps and there was a large china manufacturing operation (plates, etc).

What's ironic is, less than a mile away, on the other side of the I-481, there's a junkyard. The transfer cases left the plant, went around the country to be installed in vehicles ... and they end up in the junkyard a mile away.

Word is - they want to put a shipping container plant in there.

The heecho en mexico transfer cases in the JKs are known for randomly exploding, BTW

Upstate NY in general is dying. Rochester used to be the home of Kodak, Buffalo used to have a lot of industry, now everything's either dying or leaving the area.

Yup. It's sad. You drive around that area and it's just depressing. Syracuse was once an industrial giant. In that particular area, they used to make the NP transfer cases, chrysler transmission, carrier HVAC, John Deere tractors (assembled), GM hubcaps and there was a large china manufacturing operation (plates, etc).

What's ironic is, less than a mile away, on the other side of the I-481, there's a junkyard. The transfer cases left the plant, went around the country to be installed in vehicles ... and they end up in the junkyard a mile away.

Word is - they want to put a shipping container plant in there.

The heecho en mexico transfer cases in the JKs are known for randomly exploding, BTW

Upstate NY in general is dying. Rochester used to be the home of Kodak, Buffalo used to have a lot of industry, now everything's either dying or leaving the area.

Darky said it.

Went to school in Syracuse from 2004-2008, the entire I90 corridor is struggling due to the amount of industry in the area that disappeared. I have friends from a lot of those cities (Buffalo, Utica, Albany, Rochester, etc) and have been to all of them, and they're all as bad as Syracuse, or worse in some places.

I grew up in Rochester and was born in Buffalo. Buffalo is worse every time I go back.

Back