• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW MJ/XJ Steering Box Brace

FBNEMO

NAXJA Forum User
NEW MJ/XJ Steering Box Brace. A full set of installation instructions comes with brace. Grade 5 bolts are provided. All metal was sandblasted prior to several coats of Hammertone black paint being applied. $40.00 + shipping from Indiana (probably around $15.00-USPS Priority Mail).

BTW- I WILL NOT be at WF next month. Sorry....

FYI- The local high school metal shop made them. I volunteer in that class. All monies go back into the classroom to help buy additional material and to help offset upcoming fieldtrips. All welding was done in a jig prior to final sandblasting. Installed one on a fellow club members XJ to check thing out and to update installation directions. Will have one on my MJ once weather gets warmer.

HSsteeringboxbrace031.jpg

Got it today. Looks even better in person than in the pics...nice clean welds and a slick paint job. Tell the kids they did a good job. Thanks Scott!

Back