• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New members introduce yourself!

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So now that the membership drive is over, let's get a introduction from you new members.
Throw up a hi and possibly a little about yourself and a post a picture of your jeep.
I'm Larry, northwest chapter Vice Pres.
And this is my hunk of junk lol
75c96b21afa78b234f6c972864f1d113.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Fellas, I'm Ryan. Work and live in Tualatin. Just picked up this guy a few months back. Been steadily pluging away at it. Hope to see some of ya at the April M&G.

Last edited:
Been here awhile, just renewed membership. What's left of my xj after a semi ran a red. It will be fixed but I need to find someone that will let me borrow a frame rack for a weekend to pull it before I cut into it.
5a0b37181dbec105109e97183bead50b.jpg
b4e2e53924bf190da78e57d97f8011d8.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Been here awhile, just renewed membership. What's left of my xj after a semi ran a red. It will be fixed but I need to find someone that will let me borrow a frame rack for a weekend to pull it before I cut into it.

Wow! You are lucky to be alive. I've seen the aftermath of cars hit by a semi. Not mush left that resembled a car.

Glad you are around to share the story.

Hello all!

My name is Mykell, I live in Walla Walla, WA.

Bought this retired Colorado State Trooper (hence the username) rig from a guy locally here who had it shipped from Colorado. He had it for about 13 years and just used it around town but only did the bare minimum for maintenance. Here it is when I bought it in November:
pmyOBJK2j

The "dirty look" was actually just how oxodized the paint was.. so after a few weeks of lovin I got her lookin good! Ive done a few other things since then but this is how she sits now!

Hello all!

My name is Mykell, I live in Walla Walla, WA.

Bought this retired Colorado State Trooper (hence the username) rig from a guy locally here who had it shipped from Colorado. He had it for about 13 years and just used it around town but only did the bare minimum for maintenance. Here it is when I bought it in November:

The "dirty look" was actually just how oxodized the paint was.. so after a few weeks of lovin I got her lookin good! Ive done a few other things since then but this is how she sits now!

Your rig looks great. Welcome to :NAXJA:!

Looking good! That's the best color XJ ever made. I remember when mine was that clean.

I agree! I don't see a lot of them over here! New to this forum stuff some I'm not sure how to add a double quote.. haha I had a ZJ, then a WJ, and now this XJ! can anyone tell me about this "police package" I've done some research, the ext idle, skids, 120 speedo, and some holes all over the interior.. anything else I should know?!

New member here. I just picked up a 99 XJ with 145K on the clock. It is a very clean and straight truck. I want to make it into a good all around truck.

Back