• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy from southern il

plowboyxj99

NAXJA Forum User
Been scanning the forum for months and finally got around to registering. Just figured I'd introduce myself and say hi. I'm from southern il and just purchased my second xj a black 99 sport. I plan on building a dd/weekend warrior out of it. 3 inch and lift 31s but I would like some input on some must haves for light wheeling.

The rough country LCAs are a waste of time IMO. If i were you buy 3" coils, new rear leaf springs or build a bastard pack and get decent shocks. I have the rough country kit and while not terrible there are better options.

Agreed I bastard packed the rear and got cheap springs in the front with some skyjacker cheapos and other xj owners have said they like how mine rides. Also fix my red letters! They faded to pink

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I've got the red letters on my f150 and I can tell you I won't be buying another set had em 2 months and the Reds already faiding horribly. Have you checked out the new general grabber x3?

Back