• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC 4wd / Jeep shops

Sluder

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody got any suggestions on a shop that handles a lot of Jeeps? I found Tarheel 4wd in Charlotte, Galloways in Richfield, and Wilson Offroad in Fayetteville, but really don't know who is the better option or if there's otherals.

Any suggestions?

What job do you need a shop for?

Anybody got any suggestions on a shop that handles a lot of Jeeps? I found Tarheel 4wd in Charlotte, Galloways in Richfield, and Wilson Offroad in Fayetteville, but really don't know who is the better option or if there's otherals.

Any suggestions?

Depends on what you want done. There are a lot of 4wd business in NC!

What job do you need a shop for?

x2!

Galloway's are a bunch of good ole boys - not very impressed with them based on several friends who have had work done there.

Tarheel is OK. Few years ago they worked on a friend's XJ and didn't know what rear end it had in it, nor did they bother to fix the shock mount they broke. By now they've probably got some better people in there, but their prices aren't the cheapest.

What are you needing done?

East Coast Gear Supply in Durham won me over when someone stayed an hour after closing waiting for me so I could purchase spider gears for an overnight repair to get to a URE Jamboree. Prices are about on point with most shops.

Back