• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA contest coming!!

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
So you think you know NAXJA? You think you know where to get answers? The National BOD is going to put you to the test on September 15!

We are looking through our vendor donation pile to find a cool prize for the first person to correctly answer 10 questions whose answers can be found on the website.

The contest will be open to Red Letter members only. Current chapter BODs and anyone else with open access to the National BOD forums will not be eligible.

Stay tuned for an announcement of the prize.

The questions will be released on September 15 in the Members forum.

Get ready!!!

One week and counting....

Who is it going to be? Less than 6 days until the questions are posted in the Members forum.

Remember, the contest is open to red letter members, but not to anyone with access to the National BOD forums.

Good luck, and stay tuned for the prize announcement.

Yeah you say that now. Check my post timing and the time that la contesta was posted.

Yeah, by the time I read your response, the contest had been posted and won.

You posted at 10:44, the contest posted at 12:09, and I responded at 15:09. I don't understand your response.

Your post at 15:09 *seems to suggest* that my post at 10:44 was after the contest had been put up. No biggie. Just an observation/misunderstanding.

Back