• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC President Nomination

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
Starting TODAY we will begin taking nominations for the North Atlantic Chapter Board of Directors. The election cycle voting begins on Nov 15th. The NAC will be electing 5 BOD positions. President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Northern Events Coordinator, and a Southern Events Coordinator. These are two year terms, with the next election occurring November 2018.

This thread is for nominations for NAC President. Voting begins on November 15th.

Like what you saw/did at RocktoberFest and want to help out?
Have some ideas for NACFest you want to try?
Don't like anything and want to change it all up?

Now is your time to take control of the chapter and get your voice heard!

All nominees must be current members in good standing for a minimum of 1 year. A nominee must be nominated by a (red) member in good standing. The nomination must have a second. Finally the nomination must be accepted by the nominee. Please contact all parties before nominating them to ensure they are willing to accept your nomination. Candidates are encouraged to create an about me thread.

If you are interested in thinking about running, consider it and make sure you have read the bylaws:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1046140
http://www.naxja.org/html/bylaws.htm

Thank you for your support of NAXJA and always feel free to PM me or any BOD member with any questions.

I do hereby nominate Paul yacubovich ( Excalibur) for the position of president. Paul is as everyone knows, a solid guy, has been a long standing and active member, and would make a great president. He has plenty of experience, smarts, and the right kind of mindset that this position needs. He also brings connections to both the northern and southern parts of our chapter to bear.
Rich

Back