• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My "need to go red again" Sale

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Help me go red and pay back a couple members I owe for parts :D I need to sell this stuff to make some quick cash.

84-96 center console latch-$10 shipped
97-01 gauge cluster with under 100k-full gauges, no lights-I can verify mileage if interested-$50 shipped
Almost every interior trim piece imaginable in light gray.-$ varies
97-01 side moulding-lots of colors, lots of sets-$5 ea piece plus shipping
Renix and early HO era washer bottles-good for extreme fender cuts on 97+-$15 shipped
97-01 power window and lock switches-$varies
97-01 door panels-$varies
84-94 Husky Liners-black-front and rear seats-$100 shipped
Transmission crossmembers-$20+shipping
97-01 Factory Infiniti Amp-$20+shipping
99-01 Cherokee Classic Driver's seat-agate-fair condition-taken apart so easy to ship-$20+shipping

Iron Rock Offroad Double Shear track bar-$100 plus shipping but strongly prefer local pickup/parts train. It has been used very lightly, never wheeled.

The following I have no way of shipping.
87-01 red XJ hood-good shape but paint peel-$5
97-01 black doors-both fronts, passenger rear. NICE-$50 each
XJ leaf packs with eyes cut off-$20/pair

I have LOTS of miscellaneous odd parts also, hit me up if there is something small you may need.

PM or reply if interested. Offer a price if you think I'm too high.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
looking for 97-01 tweeters in agate color.

Collin,

Could you get me some shots of those doors? Any rust? I may need to make a trip down...

On second thought, I'd be interested in the hood as well...

Have any 97+ tail lights??

Craig (altrocker1) called dibs via pm about 2 hours after I posted the ad on doors and trackbar. If he backs out for any reason I will let you guys know. All other parts are still available.

Thanks!
-Collin

Track bar is sold

Doors are sold PPU to Craig with 1st dibs or Austin 2nd dibs

Thanks for the interest so far, keep it coming!

-Collin

Walked out of work today to find my rear drivers window broken, the window frame all beat up and the dash torn apart, almost enough to make me stop locking my jeep.

So, let me know availability/pricing on: center stereo/console bezel, rear drivers window (preferred tinted), shifter knob (auto), These guys really did a number with the smash and grab, lots of smash, not much grab. They left a couple hundred dollars worth of tools in the back, my battery jumper pack, a bag of softball gear, a $20 bill (in the visor), and my checkbook (moved from the console). The most worthless thing in the jeep was probably the stereo... Oh, my moulding along the bottom part of the lift gate is also cracked (been that way for a while). I think that's it but will know more when I see it in the daylight.

Thanks in advance.

97+, sorry for not starting out with that

Walked out of work today to find my rear drivers window broken, the window frame all beat up and the dash torn apart, almost enough to make me stop locking my jeep.

So, let me know availability/pricing on: center stereo/console bezel, rear drivers window (preferred tinted), shifter knob (auto), These guys really did a number with the smash and grab, lots of smash, not much grab. They left a couple hundred dollars worth of tools in the back, my battery jumper pack, a bag of softball gear, a $20 bill (in the visor), and my checkbook (moved from the console). The most worthless thing in the jeep was probably the stereo... Oh, my moulding along the bottom part of the lift gate is also cracked (been that way for a while). I think that's it but will know more when I see it in the daylight.

Thanks in advance.
Crap man, sorry to hear that. I have the stereo bezel, shifter knob, and I'm almost positive the rear tinted glass. I'd say $30 plus shipping or if I have the glass $50 plus shipping. Sound fair?

I need a factory AM/FM/CD for my 99XJ have any, if so call me 417-235-5636

Crap man, sorry to hear that. I have the stereo bezel, shifter knob, and I'm almost positive the rear tinted glass. I'd say $30 plus shipping or if I have the glass $50 plus shipping. Sound fair?

Sorry, I've been pretty busy and it's taken about a week trying to figure things out with my insurance company. I'll take it all, plus the driver's front interior door handle assembly and trim. Let me know how much and how you want paid.

Thanks.

Back