• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Dog . . .

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
needs a new home. I am in the process of down sizing / moving etc... (long story). anyway as hard as it is to do i need to find a home for my dog "Angel".

She is Golden retriever / collie mix. Going on 8 yrs old in December. she is VERY smart and well trained. She walks without a leash, will come on command, does not run or wander off. Loves water on her terms. She does every trick in the book, sit, stay, liedown, shake, crawl, spin, speak, she'll even hold a cookie on her nose untill told she can have it. she is wonderfull with kids of any age! Even plays hide and seek with them. has a great temperament, but is also a great watch dog. She gets along with most other dogs. has only had issues with 2 dogs that i can remember. Does very well with cats and has even been around horses before without any problems. She is healthy and lean. not yur average fat ass 7-8 yr old dog. she has 2 issues. 1. she has seziures approx once a month. I was told by the vet 6 yrs ago that this is very common for retrievers and that they could medicate her with possible side effects. i chose not to and she has been healthy as a horse and shown no ill effects. 2. she has a bit of separation anxiety - she is left alone in the house for approx 10 hours a day and rarely has issues. but once in a while (usually when i go camping or wheelin without her) she will tear into something. just her way of telling me she didn't like being left behind. She is spayed (never had puppies) and all shots up to date (can get med records if wanted).
062.jpg

022.jpg

028.jpg

this is hands down the best dog i have ever had the pleasure of owning. She would make a great companion or addition to any family that can give her a loving home and some attention. This is one of the hardest things i think i've ever had to do. i am hoping to find someone i know and trust to take her in.

if you are interested or know of someone who will treat her right please contact me ASAP !

[email protected]
cell 503 863 7921
or
PM me via NAXJA

Sorry to hear that. I would take care of her if I didn't already have 3 tearing up my grass. Good luck

Sorry to hear that. I would take care of her if I didn't already have 3 tearing up my grass. Good luck

^ He's not kidding, I saw it today! hahah

But bummer man, that sucks you have to let your dog go. Seems like a good one too, I'd love to have her running around my house but we just don't have the time for animals.

~Scott

Back