• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motor mount bracket opinions

Is brown dog still a supporting vendor ? I have some brown dog engine side mounts and love them.

If the difference in mounts is 5$ id say go with a NAXJA sponsor over a non-NAXJA sponsor, Also, there is a good chance that if you ask most sponsors give a NAXJA discount.

Thanks it's good to know I should be able to easily take the alt. bracket out should I need to. I will try and update this thread whenever I need to replace the alt., so I can comment on the bigger bodied alternator, I am sure it will be fine.

They are a Supporting vendor which carries some weight with me. I saved like $30 or so with my NAXJA discount! They kept me up to date on when it was being assembled, shipped, etc. and when I had questions they were very helpful. They did forget to send a couple of the pieces of hardware. When I called about it he seemed genuinely disappointed they missed that and even used the word unconcionable to describe forgetting a few small bolts. They were sent out immediately and I was left with the impression that they genuinely care and would bend over backwards for their customers.

Great product, great company!

Last edited:
Back