• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Fall Fling 2003 and SoCal Chapter

GRNT

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This years fall fling big dinner on Friday nite will be put on by myself and I hope the southern California Chapter. Richard and I talked about it last year and we thought we could save $ by doing it ourselves and make it a dinner that everyone will like.
I plan on cooking my usual carne asada and pollo asada with beans, salsa, salads, tortillas, cheese and we'll probably cater in some vegaterian enchiladas for the non meat eaters. And of course we will have a desert.
Of those that will be going, I would hope that I could get at least 6 to help. We are trying to get a different place to hold the dinner, awards and raffle.
I just wanted to give everyone from the chapter a heads up on the dinner plans so that you may be able to volunteer when we get alittle closer.
Thanks,
Mil

I would be more than happy to help, but I'm going to have my hands full........I'm organizing the whole thing. :eek:

Richard G

Richard...

excuses, excuses...
Goatman said:
I would be more than happy to help, but I'm going to have my hands full........I'm organizing the whole thing. :eek:

Richard G

LOL......... anyways, thanks for putting it all together though :) :)

Back