• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ tailgate install

Drove the XJ today for the first time since last May.

DSC01566.JPG

DSC01574.JPG

DSC01576.JPG

vetteboy said:
Drove the XJ today for the first time since last May.

looks sick man, awesome to see what it looks like after completion, and it actually folds down, if i remember right.

you musta been driving around in stealth mode, that doesnt look like a rig that NJ cops would like too much...no rear bumper, no rear flares etc...

-Tim

Any updates... I am planning somthing extremly similar, I am going to take some measurements an try to graft the back 6 inchs of a mj onto mine if it would fit.

Well, the server I had all the pics on has moved, with no forwarding address. So none of those links will work anymore.

Here's a few of the more recent pics:

n24800499_31139705_898.jpg

n24800499_31188335_3956.jpg

n24800499_31184916_9013.jpg

Those are from May...I don't have any recent ones uploaded, except this one from the most recent issue of Crawl magazine where I've got it primered and fixed up a little bit, but even then this shoot was in July...

n24800499_31776971_5041.jpg

I should be pulling it in the body shop in the next few weeks and actually finishing all the paint and stuff...I've been too busy wheeling it the last 8 months. :D

vetteboy said:
Well, the server I had all the pics on has moved, with no forwarding address. So none of those links will work anymore.

Here's a few of the more recent pics:

n24800499_31139705_898.jpg

n24800499_31188335_3956.jpg

n24800499_31184916_9013.jpg

Those are from May...I don't have any recent ones uploaded, except this one from the most recent issue of Crawl magazine where I've got it primered and fixed up a little bit, but even then this shoot was in July...

n24800499_31776971_5041.jpg

I should be pulling it in the body shop in the next few weeks and actually finishing all the paint and stuff...I've been too busy wheeling it the last 8 months. :D

All I'm getting is red X's. JIM.

ILLXJ said:
All I'm getting is red X's. JIM.

That's because you're at work and cannot access facebook.(where he pics are hosted.)
Gotta love the corporate firewall.....

Hale

Begster said:
Is that 2nd pic from the bottom taken in Mass by any chance?

2nd and 3rd pic from the bottom are in Mass. :D

I'm guessing you recognize the oft-overrun trail in that one pic...I drove my XJ down to the trail from Leverett, wheeled everything on that trail, and drove it back that night. :) The 3rd pic from the bottom is me passing through Northampton, conveniently just as the college commencement ceremony was happening. Oops.

of course................................................................................................
......................................... no pics

of course................................................................................................
......................................... no pics

it's a 6 year old thread. Go back to the one you started in mod tech that has pictures that you complained about because it's not exactly what you wanted, and stop bumping ancient threads.

Back