• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M Roadster Z3

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
Well this just happened. I will make a write up tomorrow but here is a preview in the previous owners shop.
image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These cars are under appreciated and not many folks know about them. This car comes with the wide fenders, deep dish wheels and a lovely s52 m3 motor. These M series cars are a riot is 90s nostalgia like a mother fluffer
I rode in a z4m at the track and I have considered selling my gmc truck and buying one. I went to Porsche of CS where they had a nice z4m for 32k. The car looked amazing. The interior quality is ridiculous and right there with Porsche Cayman S.
The clutch, steering, and sound is numb in the car. It's pretty bad for a guy like me that want to drive without the electronic condoms.

I then drove a z3m and wow is it analog. I purchased the car from a small business owner with a spotless woodworking shop. The paint is nice, interior is clean, 0 leaks ect. I found a very clean example.

Somehow the seller didn't kick my ass with my lowball offers. I paid 2900 less than advertised and I can keep my 67 c10! I did well on this.
Window tint appointment tomorrow morning. Visit to the dealership for an inspection next week and a track day on the 10th.
Plans are to enjoy the car and repair the minor imperfections, upgrade to race brake fluid, add a CD player in the glovebox, put in a shorter and heavier shift knob.
I will upgrade the struts all around, add sway bars one day.

A few pictures including the pimpalicious license plate covers from the previous owner.

Last edited:
Car is a riot around the track and allot of fun when I drive it once or twice a week.
Just an update/ wider tires, tinted the windows and had all dings removed by a pdr buddy. CD player and speakers upgraded as well.

Nice lookin' car Anthony! I like how you compare it to an unplanned pregnancy: "It just happened". :D

That looks nice. I wanted one back in the day after seeing GoldenEye, but they are too small for me. I do like the same generation M coupe though!

Nice. I thought the original Z-3's were fairly ghey, but I like the M edition. Need to get you and Zac out on the track together. :)

Back