• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Losing storage

89 Sport

NAXJA Forum User
I'm posting this as a last ditch effort to keep my 89 2dr. This winter was a rough around here. It seems I just couldn't find enough work to stay afloat. Then in January I had a small stroke. I need to sell a few things that I have in my storage unit with my Jeep. I am posting this in the Midwest section hoping someone near by will be able to use some of the parts I want to sell. I had a local guy interested but it turns out he just wants to buy all my junk at the auction and not buy anything from me. I cant let this jerk do this. I am 4 months behind and only have a few days left. I need 575 to get current on the storage. Thanks for looking PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!! I have been a NAXJA member about 2004. I was under a different user name.(xray). I lost some login info and it was easier to just get a user name. Thanks Again. PM me for any more info.

4.5 full spring RC lift kit. Extra pair of adj. control arms so upper and lowers are both adj. 525
Pacesetter header 87-89 4.0 120
NOS rear sound bar. Gray. Speakers included 150
NOS tack 87-90 100
Surco roof rack NEW roof rail mounts
Safari snorkel used missing flexible tubing from fender to air box. Easy fix. 100
Used bucket seat tracks. Rocker style. ???
91 up cluster with tack
Power window regulators
31x10.50 tires on American Racing wheels 6 lug very nice shape.
Lots of Mopar stuff 71-74 b body console, buckets, RESTORED Rally cluster all NOS gauges better then new. Road Runner hoods, doors, interior, glass, RARE POWER WINDOW SETUP, trunk lids wire harnesses and more.
4 1974 400 hp motor complete carb to pan. 400

Last edited:
Re: losing storage

I also have a new JCR 1 ton steering setup with a new reamer. 250. I am open to offers. I need 575 to keep my xj. I could ship this stuff. speedee delivery has good rates around the Midwest.

How many miles on the lift? Any pictures of the Snorkel? I am in SouthEastern WI as well! PM me back if you get this as I will respond faster!

Back