• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to sell or trade my XJ

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like something with a little more road manners, and maybe with one of those fancy removable roof things.

Anyway, I'm looking to either sell for $4,500 or trade for a clean TJ.

It's a 2000 XJ on 33s with long arms, 4.56s, air lockers, full rail plating, winch, CB, rock sliders, front bumper, roof rack, PSC pump, one ton steering, D44 rear, HD diff covers, gas tank skid, rear hitch, power windows, 200k miles, stock 4.0 runs fine, fox shocks, aux trans cooler, AW4 auto. Oh, and it's 4 wheel drive.

It's a trail rig that has been wheeled, but everything works great.

I'll deliver within reason.

IMG_5936.jpg

I hate to see you sell this one, but its so hard to have a hobby like this, and not have the support of your family behind it as well.

Hey Jordan I haven't seen it in a couple days (maybe they moved it toward the back of the lot?), but FYI BMW of Devon had a silver TJ in their certified pre owned lot that was the cleanest one I've seen in an awful long time. I mean, like garage kept clean. Iirc, it was a Rubicon as well. Be worth giving them a call.

I've been working on XJs for 12 years now. Honestly I'm kind of tired of them.

I've always had an itch for a Wrangler. The 2.5L YJ I had was fun, but not quite nice enough. A 4.0 TJ would be awesome.

LJ is a good call!

Wheeling big rocks is fun, but as the kids get older we're all more into fishing, camping, boating ... stuff like that.

An LJ with a slightly aggressive stance and good road manners would be perfect.

got any used Lift parts for a XJ. Just got one and now the kids want it lifted.

I have some various lift parts here, Victor. Give me a day or two to see exactly what I've got. I know I'm siting on swaybar discos, and brand new ome leafs (3"). The I have to look at the coils to see what they are height wise again. No control arms, though. Maybe a pair of re shocks.
Rich

Back