• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logan

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone else go see Logan yet?

One of the bad guys is driving an xj... 2 door with the roof cut off. Amazingly it does not fold like a taco.

I'd recognize that A pillar anywhere

We were going to and then our toddler got sick and we weren't going to put our sitter through the hell of a nonverbal autistic sick kid. That would just be cruel. Maybe next week. Was it good? The wolverine ones seem to be my favorite. Also wondering if they will ever continue the Phoenix story line.

We were going to and then our toddler got sick and we weren't going to put our sitter through the hell of a nonverbal autistic sick kid. That would just be cruel. Maybe next week. Was it good? The wolverine ones seem to be my favorite. Also wondering if they will ever continue the Phoenix story line.
Apocalypse kinda picked up the Phoenix story towards the end. At least, Jean did some rather Phoenixy things although it was the result of getting past her mental blocks rather than an alien entity moving in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back