• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Locker or LSD?

Thanks for the help guys. I've decided on an Aussie locker for the rear. I checked their website, and the price is reasonable ($300), but they say they are out of stock; I'll need to give them a call tomorrow to find out exactly what they mean. In the meanwhile, are there any local shops/distributors that might have one that I can order from?

Thanks for the help guys. I've decided on an Aussie locker for the rear. I checked their website, and the price is reasonable ($300), but they say they are out of stock; I'll need to give them a call tomorrow to find out exactly what they mean. In the meanwhile, are there any local shops/distributors that might have one that I can order from?

your not going to find it in stock soon. theyres a steel shortage which is why theyre on backorder (just called a distributor the other day). and if you sign up to have them email you when theyre available, they wont. at least in my experience.

Back