• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

little bit of nothing F/S

cblevy98

NAXJA Forum User
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a set of rear leaf springs with what looks like heavy duty shackles from a cj for sale. 50 obo

a set of 4in trailmaster(i think) coils for an xj but might fit one of the wrangler styles too, tj maybe. 30obo

the factroy spare tire that came with me jeep not sure on size. i think i have the cover thing for it too. best offer

cobra 19 cb. mount, coax, mike, powercord. all worked when i used it a couple months ago. 35 obo

and lastly the factory jack that came in my neon that i know longer have. best offer on it too

oh yea. i have some misc stero equipment. subwoofer boxes for 10in speakers. 1 amp i think its a 4channel. might even have a set of 10 in woofers. it you'd like more info i can get pics and more info on it.

pics available upon request. shipping will be on your dime from 17313. prefer not to ship the leafs or the tire

pics/specs/price on the amp.

How old is the amp? Do you still have the boxes you were talking about and subs? maybe interested possibly 50 shipped on the amp i have to do some research on the reliability of that amp

ClassicXJ96 said:
How old is the amp? Do you still have the boxes you were talking about and subs? maybe interested possibly 50 shipped on the amp i have to do some research on the reliability of that amp

in all reality don't let that amp full you. its a very nice amp with nice features. i used it to power the factory speakers in her grand cherokee. it is however a very nice amp, used approx 1 yr. yes still have the speaker boxes. 3 total. 1 bandpass style for 10s, 1 hatchback style for 10s and 1 home made for 10s(not pretty, but works really good with the kickers i had in it. some carpet on it would make it a lot better).

jeeppowermj said:
If you still have the coils I can get them anytime.....us both being in york and all I can come get them today.

pretty sure they aer gone,but if it falls through i'll llet you know.

Back