• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lifted 94 xj with swampers and beadlocks

Chew246214

NAXJA Forum User
1994 jeep xj cherokee for sale
4.0 h.o.
8 inch lift(mix of rustys and R.E.)
custom front and rear c/v driveshafts
8 1/4 rear w/true-trac
dana 30 front open
true beadlock rims(not the street locks you normally see)
33 super swamper tsl radials,
olympic rock rails
extra set of bfg m/ts for additional $250

piaa fog/driving lights
front reciever for multi mount winch
custom rear mounted tire carrier and reciever
kenwood cd headunit, mb quart front and rear componet speakers
remote start and power locks installed on the front doors only
this jeep is a great runner, used to drive daily untill i pulled it off the road to strickly wheel it. As that went i recieved a back injury and can no longer wheel so it has been sitting for about 2 years on a 2003 18 foot carmate dual axle trailer that I sold today. the xj has about 122,000 miles on it but has always been maintained, even when sitting. Last month just changed the fluids front/rear axles trans,tranfer case, oil and installed a new alternator. the blue light bar must legally be pulled off so i will be doing that asap. Wife just gave birth on April fools day must get rid of the toys. A package deal can be made for the xj and extra tires.. Im open to all offers. xj runs great to drive it every day the front swaybar needs to be reinstalled,(it comes in the back)

I will consider delivering this jeep i have to rent a trailer now so that cost is up to the buyer and a fee for delivery. Email me for info I don't want to go too far and am limited on time, so any trip that lasts overnight i can't do, but i will help you get this jeep however I can.
PRICE REDUCED..$4500 OBO
email for pics.. and call for any questions
201-294-4591
thanks
ray

I doubt your looking to sell off parts but I'd be interested in the extra set of tires, the rock rails, and possibly the lift kit.

I MIGHT EVENTUALLY PART IT OUT, BUT NOT COMPLETELY AND DRIVE ON THE ROAD AGAIN... AS FAR AS THE TIRES THEY ARE STACKED AT MY HOUSE AND CAN BE BOUGHT AT ANYTIME.... YES I DO HAVE PICS, CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST HERE.. I WILL KEEP TRYING...
PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS....
201-294-4591

would you consider a trade for a 1998 ford svt contour, 4 dr sedan 5 spd. if interested pm me
thanks
-Jon

Back