• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leigh performance 63mm TB?

Jeepguy03

NAXJA Forum User
I was thinking about ordering a leigh performance 63mm bored throttle body for my 2000 XJ 4.0L. I have a cold air intake and dynomax exhaust. Would I notice better throttle response? Anyone have experience with this throttle body? Does it whistle? My friend has a BBK 62mm throttle body on his 4.0L Grand and it has an annoying whistle at certain RPMs.

Thanks for the info. He seems to have a good reputation. I've dealt with BBK before and they had terrible customer service, looks like I'll go with the leigh performance TB.

Leigh's TB's are definitely the cheapest out there as well. I have a 60mm (as far as can bore) Renix TB from him. Probably one of the best 100$ I've ever spent.

X2 JW. My 88 mj has the Leigh 60mm and my 96 stroker has the 63mm half-shaft from the fastman(another quality co). I even had Jeff bore my m3's TB from 64-68mm.

Been running the 62mm Fastman TB for a couple of years, great product and service.

i loved mine in my old jeep.. def will be getting another from him. huge increase in throttle response.

I love your avatar. :roflmao:

Thanks for the info I'm placing an order with him on monday.

Back