• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Latest and Greatest Lifts? Opinions Welcome!!!

Synergy suspension, 'nuff said?
Do not forget frame plating.

Fenders showed up Thursday! Unfortunately, do to a bunch of other problems that arose with my axles, I won't have time to install them for a week or two.... :(

But I'll be sure to do a write up for all you guys!

Here's a pic of the gigantic boxes they arrived in :)

Fenders showed up Thursday! Unfortunately, do to a bunch of other problems that arose with my axles, I won't have time to install them for a week or two.... :(

But I'll be sure to do a write up for all you guys!

Here's a pic of the gigantic boxes they arrived in :)

Ummm.... I am very disappointed right now. This is like telling me you are going to show me a picture of the most beautiful woman in the world... and them slapping on a full faced motorcycle helmet and a set of snow bibs! We got jipped :p

I went through this same decision process and with went the RE SuperRide 3.5". I was impressed with the quality of the materials for the price. That said, I wish that I just went with OME parts (hard to find since there is not OME kit anymore) for better ride quality. While I think RE is better than some, it's still pretty rough. I added Rough Country drop brackets which did help out with the ride and handling a lot, but it's still a pretty firm ride. I had a TJ with budget pucks before this, so I know how a "Jeep" rides, but compared to the stock ride of the XJ (pretty darn smooth - mainly because of worn out shocks and leaf springs), the RE is about 70% more rough. Good luck!

Back