• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Landuse Donations 2012

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I got this PM from Lobster Boy

Do I have great news for you!

:NAXJA: will be donating $500 to a local 4wd charity/cause of each chapter's choosing. The charity is to be chosen by the BOD of each respective chapter and must be presented to the National BOD by January 31, 2012. Each charity must then be approved by the National BOD prior to any donation being made. If the charity does not meet the BOD approval, the chapter will be directed to submit an alternative within one weeks time. All donations will be distributed once the submitted charity is approved by the BOD. This will be a one-time non re-occuring donation seperate from the matching funds donations.

Take some time to talk this over with your local BOD and you can submit your choice to me when you are ready. Let me know if you have any questions.

So.... Who do you think deserves our money?

take this to the public. you will get much more input and this will help get us away from that shit post that charlie started

fwiw.. I'd like to funnel some funds into the asa4wdc for membership there. I'll post my reasoning in the other thread later. I'm still getting back into Phx mode and not ready to think yet.

Nope, I am not in the know of the land-use issues so I am good with whatever you choose John. Thanks for bringing this back up.

No objections from me...the money will do some good this way.

Nothing yet. Last message that I got from cracker (Avery) at the end of March said that they just need to know who to make the check out to and where to send it.

This might be a stupid question but, you did say to send the money to you? Right?

Sh#t....I will ask him if he can send it to our chapters paypal account. I have been a little off my game since rockfest. Thought he was going to send the money directly to AZOHVC (or whatever collection of capital letters it is).

Thought that the instructions for sending the payment were included in the proposal and that the national BOD guys were just being thick....

the national BOD guys were just being thick....

If you can cancel having the check sent to you. How bout we have them write the check and send it to me written to the AZOHVC. I say that cause Chris Raddoccia is local to me and getting the funds to them would be easier that way.

???

10-4. So the check will be made out to AZOHVC and I will have them send it to your contact address here on the website?

I had avery send the check to my place in Surprise. It should be here today or tomrrow

Sorry for the f-up on my part Kraker. Been hard to focus with a baby on the way....Sure that you are having the same experience.

Back