• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lance Armstrong.

You guys make some good points. Personally, I'd bet a high percentage of riders at his level do the same thing - but he'll get crucified because he finished first.
The USADA seems to have an axe to grind and their policy of guilt seems a little silly. Refuse to defend yourself after being found innocent time and time again and you're GUILTY. But this time, we'll have a group of admitted cheaters testify against you - because their word is all of a sudden reliable, trustworthy and bias free. HAHA.

There might be more to it than is being said. But in most sports, and definitely motorsports, everyone pushes the boundaries of the rules - and it's just called 'racing'.

USADA can just go stuff themselves as far as I am concerned.

No sponsoring entity has ever been able to prove that he has been doping, and he has been following the same set of rules that every other athlete in that sport have followed. That's how racing of all types works. You read between the lines of the rules and find what advantages you can find to give you an edge. If the sanctioning bodies find that unfair, they usually fix that the next season by issuing new rules.

To strip him of his titles because he has made the business move to protect his assets and all the good work he has done for others and tell the USADA to **** Off is wrong.

Regardless of what some petty US based sports agency says, his achievements can't be belittled by BS. Go ahead, take away the honors, I bet he succeeds just as brightly at his next endeavor.

For some reason, this reminds me of when the idiot bureaucrats the at FAA decided Bob Hoover was incompetent to fly an aircraft and yanked his license.

For some reason, this reminds me of when the idiot bureaucrats the at FAA decided Bob Hoover was incompetent to fly an aircraft and yanked his license.

The difference is that the FAA IS a Governmental Agency that has been around almost as long as licensed Pilots. They thought they were doing a favor to those on the Ground because Mr. Hoover is as old as the air he flies in ;)

The USADA is a wana-be official agency with no ties to the US government except by some side funding by Congress via the US Olympic Committee.

Try as hard as you can your attempts at beer doping just aren't going to work to up your game.
when i was racing, i tried a good diet and no beer for a while, i've never been so slow. back to frozen pizzas and beer and i was back on the podium every race. my best race began with a beer.

when i was racing, i tried a good diet and no beer for a while, i've never been so slow. back to frozen pizzas and beer and i was back on the podium every race. my best race began with a beer.
drunk biking say :wave1: to your medals!!! hasta

Back