• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH pit guys needed (as usual)

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Yet again, we're racing KOH with us in the 4600 class, and Dave Taylor in the 4800 class. We'll need a few pit guys on Thursday and possibly again on Friday.

If you're going to be out at KOH and want to be more involved, poke at me and come help. I can't promise it to be fun, or clean, or compensate you beyond the cost of your pit band and a couple of beers after the race.. but it will be an experience. ;)

Wait, do I need to cut my t!ts off and get a prosthesis down below to be a pit guy?

Geeze, so sexist... :)

See you on the lakebed!! I really hope it's not mud, since I'm probably bringing the Hyundai rather than the fully stuffed Jeep.

Oh, how I would love to again. Alas, life, and all that crap...

David Bricker / SYR - ATL

lol.

if any of you do intend to come out and pit on thursday, PM me for some instructions.

they have changed the process of getting pit bands, it has to be done online in advance.

I'll be out there next week.

Pitting for the 302 in the 4800 class on Thursday and a host of others on Friday...

I'll track you down.

mac '212 poison spyder' gyvr

I tried to find you last night.
mac 'no one was home' gyvr

Back