• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH is for Everyone!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Our plans for KOH this year to Support All Classes!

We had a great time at last years KOH with the Rufstuff Open Pit but with the addition of the New Classes of racer this year we are going to do things a little different. At this early date it looks like we will have 55-60 teams running our Axle housings and Heim Joints alone and there is just no way we can be home to that many teams.

However, we can still do all the work we did last year and much more for the competitors and spectators. We found we did as much work for the public as we did for the racers and I think it may have been equally important. Of course if a car was racing the next day they had a bit of priority but we turned nobody away, and if I towed a buggy 2,000 miles only to break the first day I would love that kind of support also. The main difference this year is many of last years spectators will now be racing!

For the '2012 KOH race we will again offer our complete repair services to anyone and everyone. We will be ready to do just about any type of repair or adjustment on any type of vehicle at a moments notice. We do not charge anything for these services and last year we used up over $2000 worth of parts but if you wake someone up in the middle of the night to fix something feel free to buy him a beer ;)

This year we will again be working with FOA and their tuners to get any shocks up to par. Chris has been with us from the start and his crew is way too good to turn away. We will also have Baja Designs and Rugged Radios around to help you with any issues you may have with Lights or Communicatons. Team Tube will also be with us again providing any DOM as needed. What we are adding may be the most interesting and one of the most challenging items to bring to the lakebed. Stan & Brandon of Branik Motorsports will be with us and they will have a complete machine shop. And yes, Stan can make an axle shaft on the lakebed!

Another benefit we are going to take full advantage of is that two of the 3rd member manufacturers we make housings for will be present for any serious axle help. Both Matt (Solid 14) from Solid Axle/Spintech and Jayson (Sixty9) from Jrat Offroad will be with us and between them you will find an answer to any problem you may run into with any axle.

With the addition of the Stock & Stock Mod classes and them racing Monday we will have to arrive even sooner this year. I am planning on Thursday the 3rd and to be set up and ready to go that afternoon. We already have many sponsored drivers (to some extent) in those classes and if you are entered and need some help give us a call now so you can take advantage also. We are offering special pricing to all entrants on all of our products because we would like to see competition grow around the country, competition brings new and better products to market faster than anything else.

I also think the new classes are going to force us to have an early BBQ & the party to go with it so make plans for 2 nights of debauchery with Ruffstuff ;)

Back