• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just introducing myself

BruteNasty

NAXJA Forum User
Hey y'all I've been around and posted a couple times, but I wanted to introduce myself in here. Im Clay, live in Raleigh NC. I have 96 XJ that I bought with a 6" RC lift, 33s and some bumpers. Currently im in the process of switching my Axles with a super 35 and a built 30 I got from a buddy for next to nothing. Also got hd offload shackle relocation, I built some sliders, and a couple other things for now. Hoping to have it ready for our last trip of the year nov 18. Its not much but its just a start! Hope to meet some of y'all on the trail!

Clay

Pictures are worth a thousand words.. as they say...
We got a lot of NC'ers here that will recognize it better by sight.

Welcome. What group and where is your last run? Pictures like the double postin num skull said!

Last edited:
lol it was late last night.. it froze up on me so i pressed refresh again.. i can't help it NAXJA goes into maintenance mode at the time of the post! use your admin skills and delete that second post

Its just a group of my buddies, me and one other XJ (d60, d44, 38" tsl's), 3 sammis, and a toyota. Ill definitely get some picsd of when i get her together.

Were just headed to uwharrie later this month. We were talkin about goin to KY but theres just been too much done to my and other peoples rigs to take a trip that far without testing some first.

I figured it was URE. Post when you go no telling who might show up!

Back