• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Cross-Over Shock Mount - OGS999

fyrfytr1717

NAXJA Forum User
Brand new JKS Rear Adjustable Cross-Over Shock Mount! Box has been opened, but the mount and hardware are still wrapped in the factory packaging. Bought this a little over a year ago but my rear suspension plans changed direction before I got around to mounting it up. Asking $150 with free shipping for RED names.

101_0012.jpg

101_0014.jpg

So I've gotten a handful of lowball offers but have decided that $150 shipped is a pretty fair price considering it's still brand new in its original packaging. This is about $25 cheaper shipped than the next closest price I can find online. $65 bucks cheaper than they're going for on eBay. Shoot, I could get $150 for it after paying to ship it back if I just returned it.

Final offer, $150 shipped RED or BLACK. Last chance for a deal if anyone is looking for one of these, it will be on eBay later this week...

Currently on eBay. Auction closes on the evening of the 23rd...

Sold. Please lock/delete the thread. Thanks.

Back