• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS BPEs, OME, Wheels, Dana 30, etc., Prius Spare in Tucson, AZ

Chill-X

NAXJA Forum User
[SIZE=+1]Shocks & Accessories[/SIZE] (all New/Open Box - all parts/hardware/instructions/open box included):
[SIZE=+1]Other New Parts:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Used tools:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Not Jeep Related:[/SIZE]
  • Lightly used stock spare tire and wheel for 2001-2003 Toyota Prius, may also fit 1997-2000 Prius (4 lug pattern). $20 local
[SIZE=+1]Used Jeep parts/pulls:[/SIZE]
  • Spare tire mounting hardware & floor bracket (behind rear seat) including hand-tighten lug nut thing - $4 + shipping
  • Emergency bottle jack/handle/lug nut tool - $8 + shipping
  • Transmission Crossmember - no built-in drop, in good shape (not dented) - $8 + shipping
  • Bumpers:
    - Front Bumper side plastic pieces - faded, one side has crease in the plastic from being hit
    - Front Bumper mounting brackets - should have bolts as well
    - Front Bumper license plate plastic mount
    - Front Bumper lower plastic deflector
    - Rear Bumper mounting brackets - probably have bolts as well
    - Rear Bumper to body/tailgate plastic piece
    - Front & Rear metal bumpers Desert Sand Pearl Coat - both have been bent/bumped/smacked around
    Looking for $20 local pickup for all the bumper stuff. I may also be willing to part with the rear bumper endcaps/lower quarter guards (whole), and possibly all 4 fender flares (for more $$)
  • Dana 44 stock (thin) cover - has hole drilled by junkyard which was welded closed - $free local
  • Dana 44 drum brakes (from an '87) - big brakes includes e-brake cables - these use 10" diameter x 2.5" wide shoes (as opposed to the 9" dia x 2" wide in the Chrysler 8.25" axle) - these will need to be cleaned & rapaired - new cylinder, possibly new shoes, resurface drum (I understand that these could be put on other axles for a brake upgrade), will include Dana 44 drum brake hardlines - $20 local
  • Rear Suspension (from a '99 Chrysler 8.25"):
    - stock leaf springs
    - axle u-bolts and plates
    - Stock shackles (no bolts)
    - Stock skinny anti-swaybar - has axle-end hardware but missing frame-side mounting brackets/bushings
    - Have stock shocks (need replacing) if you want??
    - '99 4.0L/AW4/NP231/C8.25" stock rear driveshaft - has scaly-rust on tube
    Looking for $15 local for both stock leaf springs, another $5 for the u-bolts, plates and shackles, everything else free
  • Dana 30 working pull (from a '99 with 70K miles), 3.55 gears, open diff, standard cover, disc brakes (includes stock rubber brake lines)
    fairly clean/relatively rust free, except brake calipers and rotors
    - Upper and lower control arms including stock nuts and bolts at both ends, also includes LCA adjusters
    - Coil springs good shape including lower retainer clip & bolt in spring perch
    - Coil spring rubber isolators (upper) & bumpstops
    - Have stock shocks (need replacing) if you want??
    - Swaybar end-links - includes hardware except it is missing 2 of 4 upper-end washers (swaybar not included)
    Hoping to get $120 for the axle & brakes, $150 for axle, brakes, UCA & LCA, springs, swaybar end-links - prices are local pickup, can ship this on a pallet at your expense
  • Trackbar including bracket (very good shape) - does not include axle-end or frame-end nuts or bolts - $50 shipped
  • Stock steering linkage (all pieces of linkage are there but probably needs new boots and reassembly) including stabilizer with axle-end nut/bolt - $40 shipped
  • Aluminum steering box spacer (intact)
    - have stock bolts for steering box as well
    $5 + shipping
[SIZE=+1]Information:[/SIZE]
Pricing/Shipping:
Prices are negotiable, however I am trying to get as much as I can. Currently, I have been unemployed for many months and an running a bit short in funds. Consequently, I will be able to ship out very quickly unless I manage to get an interview somewhere or start a job (I am an Accountant with 3 years experience and excellent academic credentials). Shipping will be via FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or US Mail (whatever is easiest for me).

Local Pickup/Delivery:
Everything is available for local pickup (near Broadway & Kolb in Tucson, AZ) and available to check out if you want to see first. I will also be able to bring anything smaller than an axle to you in the Tucson area. I have no way to transport an axle on my own so that will be pick-up or ship on a pallet only.

Axle shipping:
I actually have a large (extra-long) pallet that I can strap an axle onto (suspension pieces may be unbolted and tied/boxed separately if purchased with axle). So yes, I can ship the axle to someone. Freight would be pick-up by trucker in driveway.

Local Pickup/Delivery:
Everything is available for local pickup (near Broadway & Kolb in Tucson, AZ) and available to check out if you want to see first. I will also be able to bring anything smaller than an axle to you in the Tucson area. I have no way to transport the axles on my own so those are pick-up or ship on a pallet only. I'll knock a few $$ off shipped prices if you pick up.

Payment:
Money Order or cash is always nice. I will also take PayPal (including credit cards) for shipping or local pickup.

References:
I was a big computer nut (still am a bit). I have bought & sold many computer parts on forums in the past as Chill-X and have a Heatware Account. I also have 124 verified buyers in PayPal and have been a verified member for in excess of 8 years. This is the first time for me selling Jeep parts though.

If you want to buy, make an offer, ask questions or anything else, contact me by Private Message or email (this is the same as my PayPal email): jcdickey @ gmail .com - also feel free to post in the thread with questions if you want for the benefit of all. Thanks, Jason

Stuff I want:
0.75" or 1.25" aluminum spacers from the JKS Adjustable bumpstop system (have leftovers?), smallish automotive fire extinguisher, 3/4" D-ring shackles, tree saver, 1/2" keyed chuck drill with screw-in style side handle, ammo cans

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Dana 30 is a high-pinion. Does include shafts and all other internals.
Price is low because I'm tired of it taking up space in the yard.

Last edited:
Payment sent
Chill-X said:
- Upper and lower control arms including stock nuts and bolts at both ends, also includes LCA adjusters
Are these stock arms?

To keep for sale list up to date
You can cut&paste original list and delete what has sold or mark as sold.
You can even post "payment recieved" "shipped" "goods recieved" to keep others informed, just a thought.
Reading your other sale thread seemed like you had some trouble.
Did you ever sell MORE SB Brace?

Last edited:
Yep, stock arms. Just also has the little adjusters (for shims) as well. These might be going to the local Dana 30 buyer.

JKS BPEs shipped
Jeep Wheels sold
MORE SB brace was sold
JKS Upper shock conv, JCR Rear bumper tie-in, Hi-Lift BL-250, and stock front swaybar endlinks pending
Dana 30 pending to a local

Yeah, I had trouble with the other list. I was expecting to do as most of the computer forums (2cpu.com, anandtech.com, procooling.com), which is edit the first posting with status and delete items as they are sold. I can see some reason why to not allow edits, but it makes reading and managing much harder.
-Jason

Payment sent
Are these stock arms?

To keep for sale list up to date
You can cut&paste original list and delete what has sold or mark as sold.
You can even post "payment recieved" "shipped" "goods recieved" to keep others informed, just a thought.
Reading your other sale thread seemed like you had some trouble.
Did you ever sell MORE SB Brace?

Recieved the JKS Upper shock conv, JCR Rear bumper tie-in, Hi-Lift BL-250, and stock front swaybar endlinks. Packed great and FAST shipping. Thanks!

Back