• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JEEP Family Pot Luck bbq in yucaipa june 13th!!!

I have had that happen a few times with gatherings at my place. It kinda sucks.

Hell yes it sucks, I shelled out 1200 bucks for a big bday bash and 13 people showed up, lol. not doin that again... at least not until I have some more friends haha.

Hell yes it sucks, I shelled out 1200 bucks for a big bday bash and 13 people showed up, lol. not doin that again... at least not until I have some more friends haha.

One simple Craigslist posting could have fixed that!

ok well i'll give it till friday and then make the call.. but looks like its not looking good... oh well... i tried... just thought a non restraunt kick back enviroment get together would be nice....

ok well i'll give it till friday and then make the call.. but looks like its not looking good... oh well... i tried... just thought a non restraunt kick back enviroment get together would be nice....

I FULLY agre. If it doesn't work out this time, don't give up. Give it some time after the next M&G and try again. There are plenty of local NAXJA guys around.

Dont be sad charlie brown people will come. I had 12 people show up at my last one at the Fat Greek , 6 naxja guys and their familys..and I even had a small raffle with prizes... lol just keep trying...
charlie-brown-thanksgiving.jpg

looks like we are just gonna postpone this little bbq for another weekend .. maybe not so close to a m & g... to bad it didnt work out but thats life lol... maybe next time guys and gals

i been workin 6 days a week for a long time, so haven't got to hang out w/ peeps - this is a 3 day weekend for me, so if u don't mind, i'd love to drop by & see this saltwater pool, hang out a bit, whatever.

yeah no prob i have planned something with the family around 4 so cruise by and i'll be here before that

anybody who wants to come by and chill or swim is more then welcome to cruise on by still i'll be around till about 4 ish ... not gonna bbq anymore but i'll be here

so terryg came by and hung for a bit.. nice to meet a local guy.... we came up with the idea of doing a gold mnt or cleghorn run in an early am then a late lunch bbq at my house to relax after... we'll see what happens... maybe one day... but for any of u that arent sure if there is enough room here to kick back and relax... talk to terryg lol

Back