• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep chased by police: current standoff

4x4Phil

NAXJA Forum User
So this is still in standoff mode as of this posting. Not sure if the driver is armed or what.

My real question is, if you look at the picture of the driver front tire, it has been pulled out. In a cv axle I get how this happens but what happened here? Hub failure? Knuckle sheared off?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

So this is still in standoff mode as of this posting. Not sure if the driver is armed or what.

My real question is, if you look at the picture of the driver front tire, it has been pulled out. In a cv axle I get how this happens but what happened here? Hub failure? Knuckle sheared off?

64281c6bc23772b0e5bbb6e88ff4f6ae.jpg

949bb1682c66126a52542206f187b3b7.jpg

Last edited:
Back