• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

January 2017 Agenda

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Those among us that are red letter members will have seen the monthly agendas posted in the National Members forum, that the National BOD discusses. I am planning to start doing the same type of thing here in order to hopefully enable larger participation in discussions that affect our chapter.

The topics slated for discussion this month are:

1. Dates for the 2017 Cherokee Crawl

2. Thoughts on the Land Use money available to the SEC

3. Thoughts on the Membership Growth Money available to the SEC

4. Other topics for consideration

While the BOD remains with the same members, our roles have changed slightly. However we are committed to continuing to move the SEC forward as one of the most active and involved chapters in NAXJA.

The 2017 board is:

President: Dirk "Cottontail" DeYoung
Vice President: Andy "Lowrange2" Bagwell
Treasurer: Tim "UNCC_99XJ" Nolan

We welcome feedback from members and forum users alike, and look forward to a year of growth, conscientious stewardship of the outdoors, and another hugely successful Cherokee Crawl.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Great idea guys.

Great idea guys.

x2 I like! I'm going to make it my mission to post more NAXJA links on my FB page and see if that generates any traffic...... :kissyou:

Those among us that are red letter members will have seen the monthly agendas posted in the National Members forum, that the National BOD discusses. I am planning to start doing the same type of thing here in order to hopefully enable larger participation in discussions that affect our chapter.

The topics slated for discussion this month are:

1. Dates for the 2017 Cherokee Crawl

2. Thoughts on the Land Use money available to the SEC

3. Thoughts on the Membership Growth Money available to the SEC

4. Other topics for consideration

While the BOD remains with the same members, our roles have changed slightly. However we are committed to continuing to move the SEC forward as one of the most active and involved chapters in NAXJA.

The 2017 board is:

President: Dirk "Cottontail" DeYoung
Vice President: Andy "Lowrange2" Bagwell
Treasurer: Tim "UNCC_99XJ" Nolan

We welcome feedback from members and forum users alike, and look forward to a year of growth, conscientious stewardship of the outdoors, and another hugely successful Cherokee Crawl.

Thanks!

1. Dates seem ok to me. Might mean more time off since it doesn't really fall with the 4th but hey, you didn't create the calendar so carry on.

2. We need to capitalize on every penny available and put it to good use instead of sitting in a bank. I would ask for matching funds for all worthwhile endeavors.

3. I think a members only raffle is a good way to drum up new members. Only way to win is to be a member. With as large of a territory as we have incentives tied to rides are hard to do. Just my .02.

4. Do we have any SEC license plates?

I have faith in you guys to lead us on. It's gonna be more difficult as the age of the XJ creeps up but the Cherokee has a loyal following and besides, this is the best group of people on the planet!!!:cheers:

I like Mark's #3 idea...... I think it would work better more often though. Maybe we should kick that up to national. People love free or almost free stuff.....

Not yet. In discussion.

Back