• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO Sport interior front door pulls

SurplusFan98

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know where I can find these other than being lucky enough to get them in a yard? I can't find any place online where I can order just the pull and not the whole door panel...

20210926-152213.jpg
20210926-152208.jpg

f26hhd2
R6CjYgZ

Also tried to post these in the parts wanted forum, but got a denied message.
R6CjYgZ

Thanks!

They are not really something you can replace easily.
I don't really know how to put this.
They are plastic welded in.
If I could post a picture here I could kinda show you.
But can't without a 3rd party app and refuse to get one.
The only real solution is to source other door panels.
But looking at your picture thinking that is going to be tough.
Cause it looks like the Saddle interior in a '97 or '98.
That alone makes it tough.
Throw the manual windows in on top of that makes it even harder.

Chrysler/Jeep didn't make the things themselves, they must have bought them, which probably means some other vehicle used them too (example: the keyless entry remotes from the mid-90s LH sedans were made by TRW, and they also showed up in Camaros and several other GMs of the period (possibly Fords too), albeit with different markings on the shells.

If you look at the back of the pull, do you see any markings that might be a manufacturer/part number that could be googled for sources/cross-references?

The plastic welding is not entirely insurmountable - hobby stores sell bottles of plastic welding stuff (basically a solvent) that modelers use all the time to fuse pieces of Styrene/ABS together, depending on the material these are made of that sort of thing may be an option, if you can find new pulls.

Another option may be 3D printing, if you can separate the pull from the rest of the panel and come up with a drawing of it.

If you look at the back of the pull, do you see any markings that might be a manufacturer/part number that could be googled for sources/cross-references?

So I don't have them to look at. I bought the jeep this way, not expecting this to be a huge problem. It is saddle interior in a 1997 with crank windows.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Buy some gray or black ones and see how it goes installing them. Nobody will know they are not the correct color. However, the probability of a successful transplant is very low.

Myself, I would just buy some nice gray or black complete door cards and install those. Again, only another XJ Cherokee owner with tan interior will know that they are not original. ​No other vehicle I know of has the same door cards or compatible door pulls.

Last edited:
The plastic welding is not entirely insurmountable - hobby stores sell bottles of plastic welding stuff (basically a solvent) that modelers use all the time to fuse pieces of Styrene/ABS together, depending on the material these are made of that sort of thing may be an option, if you can find new pulls.

The part will say what its made of and you can do actual plastic welding (no glue).

Back