• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this site only for Cherokee XJ's?

Crist Clapper

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Wagoneer XJ and have posted requests for help... But get few responses. Is this the right site for a Wagoneer XJ owner? :dunno:

yes you're in the right place. perhaps folks are assuming you are talking about a grand wagoneer, or maybe someone just doesn't know the answer. you don't need to mention that it's a wagoneer the wagoneer and other model XJs are nearly identical.

:wave1:

also check out the North Atlantic Chapter, start a thread to introduce yourself because the people who post there are the ones that live closest to you.

The Wagoneer option package on the XJ is a carryover from the Wagoneer SJ vehicle. The Cherokee name was also used in the SJ model line on 2 door models, labeling gets a bit muddled........ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Wagoneer

Looks like you have one of each, an XJ and an SJ. Welcome to NAXJA!

I've seen a lot of your threads but either don't know the answer or don't have the parts you're looking for. Not many XJ Wagoneer parts around in restoration condition these days.

Thanks. I thought is was something I said! :sure:

I'm slowly learning the rarity of the Wagoneer XJ Limited. :banghead:

I've seen a lot of your threads but either don't know the answer or don't have the parts you're looking for. Not many XJ Wagoneer parts around in restoration condition these days.

Back