• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interco IROK tires

interco tires only seem to be useful in the 38 - 43" range. but most tires that large are going to be relatively effective regardless. I'll take an irok in the sticky flavor please, I've been really impressed by those :greensmok

I've been itching to get a set of the new falkens, but my wallet isn't excited about it... looks like a great sierra mountain tire
http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=FMT38TIRE

Sexy tires Do they make them in 39s or 40s ?

Sexy tires Do they make them in 39s or 40s ?

I've only seen the 37x12.5x17 and 38x12.5x17 and genright is the only carrier I could find, but that doesn't mean they won't develop more in the future. a 38 should be plenty of meat for any trail, if you're going bigger than that might be time for a red label :D

I've only seen the 37x12.5x17 and 38x12.5x17 and genright is the only carrier I could find, but that doesn't mean they won't develop more in the future. a 38 should be plenty of meat for any trail, if you're going bigger than that might be time for a red label :D

nice.

My tires are brand new so I wont be needing anything for a long time. but those are sexy.

Back