• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I ran John Bull, 1st time !!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Man, what a trail! I ran John Bul on Saturday with the LOST KJ West club.
This was the first time I had run this trial. I was very impressed with everyone and their rig. We made it through with only a few incidents. We had 2 beads come loose, one winch needed, 2 got the strap (I was one of them). The trail was very crowded with many rigs and a tons of motorcycles.

I was able to take a few pictures. You can see them here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=xj7ztxt.5zeqxzd9&x=0&y=o3nvkc

Unfortunately, I did not get to take as many pictures as I would like to, but I was able to get some good ones. I will work on getting captions on them, but let me know if you have any questions.

Notice Mike R in his Woody and Mario in the MJ w/ Adventure Trailer. The trailer is killer! It took a betting, but showed no evidence of damage, other than a little scrapped paint. I know have a new item on my wish list! :thumbup: All of the KJ's did very well.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert, Glad to of had you out! We never did get to meet, but I heard great things from Wally that evening at the potluck! One of these days I will have to meet up with the So-Cal XJ group and return the Job well done!

Brian

1987 Laredo on 33's
2002 Liberty Bone Stock

www.lostkjwest.com

Cool pics, thanks for sharing. I have got to get up to Big Bear soon!!

Sorry I missed running w/ ya on Sat. We ran John Bull on Friday w/ the XJ.
Just posin'. Wanted to run all the way over this rock but still no rocker protection to slide it over on.
xjJB2.jpg

xjJB3.jpg

More posin'
xjJB4.jpg

xjJB5.jpg

xjJB6.jpg

xjJB1.jpg

xjJB7.jpg

Another great JB run. Look forward to running it again in the future w/ some more XJ's.

Cool. Now we just gotta get Sequoia out there to end the curse...once and for all.

xjohnnyc said:
Cool. Now we just gotta get Sequoia out there to end the curse...once and for all.

After 3 times i'm honestly done trying =P

Whos XJ was that on the maxxis creepy crawlers?

rpraterxj said:
Man, what a trail! I ran John Bul on Saturday with the LOST KJ West club.
This was the first time I had run this trial. I was very impressed with everyone and their rig. We made it through with only a few incidents. We had 2 beads come loose, one winch needed, 2 got the strap (I was one of them). The trail was very crowded with many rigs and a tons of motorcycles.

I was able to take a few pictures. You can see them here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=xj7ztxt.5zeqxzd9&x=0&y=o3nvkc

Unfortunately, I did not get to take as many pictures as I would like to, but I was able to get some good ones. I will work on getting captions on them, but let me know if you have any questions.

Notice Mike R in his Woody and Mario in the MJ w/ Adventure Trailer. The trailer is killer! It took a betting, but showed no evidence of damage, other than a little scrapped paint. I know have a new item on my wish list! :thumbup: All of the KJ's did very well.

Thanks,

Robert

Mike Rollins

Back