• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hypothermia Run 2007

2xtreme said:
Matt,

Lot's of the photos say "Photobucket.com Bandwidth Exceeded" Is it just me? Or have you exceeded your photobucket acct?

Same here

2xtreme said:
Matt,
Very nice write up!!! I expect the rest of them to be at this quality from now on;)

Lot's of the photos say "Photobucket.com Bandwidth Exceeded" Is it just me? Or have you exceeded your photobucket acct?

Thanks,
Michael
Thanks, this write-up will be in the next issue of JPFreek magazine, so stay tuned!

I've fixed the photobucket issue; apparently too many people looked at the photos for my basic account. Should be good to go now.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Thanks, this write-up will be in the next issue of JPFreek magazine, so stay tuned!

I've fixed the photobucket issue; apparently too many people looked at the photos for my basic account. Should be good to go now.

-----Matt-----

Thanks Matt!!

Matt, this report was fawking awesome man! Hot damn I would have loved to join you guys out there. Very awesome man. By the way, the videos were pretty sweet and I particularly liked the following exchange with the hikers:

While we were sitting there, a couple of cross-country skiers/hikers skied into our little clearing. They were incredulous that we had driven up there. Our conversation went like this:

Hikers: "How the hell did you guys get up here?"

Me, after quickly looking at the three Jeeps: "Well, we drove."

Hikers: "Yeah, we saw your tracks down there and thought it was from a Sno-Cat or something. I can't believe you drove your Jeeps up here!"

Me: "Only in a Jeep, buddy."

Hikers: "Dude, you guys must have fawking HUGE cojones!"

I looked around our campsite with it's fire, cooler full of beer, steaks and the pot of chili that was cooking, and then at the two guys. They had just climbed 3000 feet in 5 miles and were only halfway through their trip.

Me: "I think you've got it backwards, man, but thanks!"

The crazy bastards:

Nice job buddy!

Frank

IXNAYXJ

I have now searched on your name to find all of your trail rides...great reads. I think you should have a sticky with links to all of your reports, but that's just me. :)

splitz said:
IXNAYXJ

I have now searched on your name to find all of your trail rides...great reads. I think you should have a sticky with links to all of your reports, but that's just me. :)
Wow, thanks a lot. Keep watching in JPfreek magazine for more articles in the future, too!

www.jpfreek.com

-----Matt-----

Back