• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HULK: mall crawler

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I'd share one I've been piddling on. I just wanted a good looking clean driver for the weekends. Bought this stock 1996 170k about 4 months ago with a blown motor. Along with the motor it needed a driver fender, hood, header panel and front bumper. I went with the 17" jk wheels and 255 km1's because I got a smoking deal on them and honesty dig the look. As far as lift I kept it simple, went RE 3.5" coils up front and a 2" block in the rear with a set of Monroe over load shocks. It sits about .75" higher in the front but I did that on purpose since I have a JPR winch bumper laying in the garage.

I haven't decided 100% yet on the winch and bumper. Kinda just like the stock look with a little lift. Just don't see many these days that still have the factory bumpers and no cut fenders.

Nice. We call my boy's 98 Green xj The Green Lantern..... I really like the Logans winch bumper I bought for it.

I'd work on getting rid of the blocks in the back....they will give you fits with axle wrap, and will hasten the demise of your springs.

Is a nice looking cherokee tho. If I stay with 5 lug, I'll likely get those rims as well.

Back