• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hope and Change? Yeah, about that...

X10!! The problem is/was his "change" slogan. He promised immediate change to get elected, and then once he won, he said the change would take time. Gotta love the promises that are made and then broken by each and every president.

There will be change, guaranteed. The name plaque on the desk at least.

Anyone see the new Pepsi Cola logo? Has a strange resemblance to the Obama for President Campaign logo (the one that caused controversy when painted on the tail of the plane). The TV commercial also spoke of "Hope" and "Change". Made me want to :puke:

Yeah, I saw that too, just the other day....its just a lil coincidental...

2977929053_981e04ba6a.jpg

ObamaLogo.jpg

They're both round and use red/white/blue. :roflmao: Now if we could only find a similarity between these and 9-11, we could find Jimmy Hoffa. :cheers:

I have a neutral opinion of BO.

I think what'd be great, however, if he did pretty good as a president and made everyone eat their words.

I think at this point, all he has to do is survive and the media will make sure he looks "pretty good" - hell anything bad that happens they can continue to blame on Bush....

I was down in Tenn for the holidays and passed a hospital (I think) with a logo that looked just like the Obama logo. Freaked me out for a minute actually. I made a note to remember it, which I do, but I forgot to remember the name of the place.

Back