• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hooligan Light Bar Mount & H4 LED Conversion Kit

bzauche

NAXJA Forum User
I have two things for sale here.

1. Hooligan Off Road Engineering Universal Light Bar Mount

Copied from Hooligan's site:

"Introducing the Hooligan Off Road bolt on UNIVERSAL light bar mount. CNC cut and press broken from 3/16 and 12 gauge steel. The mount bolts into the existing rain gutters on your XJ!! Ships raw steel ready to paint or powder coat. Comes with brackets to hang one light bar (up to 52" housing) and 4 individual lights. Small lights and lights with swivel mounting options can mount directly to the mount through the slots provided. The holes in the slots on the front allow for plugs to be fed through the mount. The back of the mount is equipped with a cord catching gusset. It allows cords to be woven and zip tied using the provided slots and holes. All stainless hardware included."

Pics from Hooligan's site:

1380844591483-1548853939.jpeg

13808445991051174837577.jpeg

13808446031041784566339.jpeg

Note: When I was first test fitting the mount, the mounting plates that sandwich the drip rail were too thick, so the top of my doors were hitting them and scraping the paint off. I ground down the bottom portion of those mounting plates so that they wouldn't hit my doors any more.

Price: This retails for $150 + shipping. I'm looking for $115 + shipping.

2. Olympus Off Road Zeus H4 LED Headlight Conversions

I bought this kit for my Hella H4 housings, planning on installing them to begin my LED light collection. I have decided to go a different route, so these are up for sale. Brand new in the box!

Copied from Olympus' site:

Efficient LED lighting technology for your vehicles factory headlight housings! Enjoy a powerful blast of crisp LED lighting straight from your factory headlights. Using CREE LED's, these headlamp bulbs run cooler, use less electrical current, and last longer than conventional halogen bulbs or even HID bulbs!

(Conversion housings are required for vehicles originally equipped with sealed beam headlight bulbs)

LED's used: 2PCS CREE 1512
Voltage required: DC12V-24V
Beam Angle: 360°
High beam: 1800 Lumens each
Low Beam: 1600-1200 Lumens each
Color: 5500k

Price: These go for $115 + shipping. I'm looking for $100 shipped. These are also out of stock on Olympus' site right now, but you can have them by Monday if you want them!

Back